P.A.C. Meeting 3 Minutes, Nov 24th 2014
- Welcome from P.A.C. Co-Chairs
- Jane and Karen welcomed everyone. Attendance: 17 parents, 3 administrators/ teachers (Margaret, Nancy, Alison), and newly-elected VSB Trustee Christopher Richardson, who was introduced and thanked for attending.
- The minutes of the Oct 27th PAC meeting were adopted.
- Jane said the PAC bake sale would be after the concert, from 3:00 to 3:30. Let Jane know if you want to help. Bring the goods on the day of the concert.
- Margaret mentioned a presentation to be given by Dr. David Worling, Psychologist, on strategies to cope with anxiety, Dec 4th at the Jewish Community Centre. Karen said that the Dec 12th PAC coffee morning would be attended by the construction site manager and the general contract manager.
- Guest Speaker
- Ornella Svalestuen, School Counsellor and BCTF Volunteer, gave a presentation titled “Advocating for your Child: Parent/Teacher Conferencing”. Parents thanked Ornella for a very interesting presentation.
The meeting ended at 20:40.